Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Jan 2 16:01:26 UTC 2021

This kind of temporary keeping no longer existing objects is commonly accepted.

(note temporary part - mapping objects that are fully and completely gone[1] and
unlikely to be mapped by accident is at best extremely dubious, and deleting them is fine)

[1] so for example it is OK to map railway tracks where some evidence of them remains

Dec 31, 2020, 22:08 by miketho16 at gmail.com: