Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:41:55 UTC 2021

Thanks, Kevin, for the clarification of the terminology

When I started to tinker with some of the old railway lines (I only do it
occasionally) I used the same life-cycle terms that you list, in actual
fact starting from my language understanding, not studying the wiki.
I think in everyday language razing something is a step that you may take
for something that is abandoned, as it is used in this headline:
"Abandoned homes in Chicago: Revitalize or raze them? "