[Tagging] Proposed feature - Voting - electricity

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:00:39 UTC 2021

I was under the impression that the purpose of tagging the electricity
source was for electricity consumers that wished to discern between green
energy and fossil fuel-supplied energy (or some other characteristic which
might influence their decision) when "shopping", if you will, for a
point-of-use electricity provider.

However, if an entire region or country has their electricity supplied by a
common source, I would not be in favor of mapping every single electric
outlet with this fact.