[Tagging] Cartpath RFC

Seth Deegan jayandseth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:41:48 UTC 2021

Totally agree it's silly. But, standards and uniformity should probably be
adopted whenever most convenient (now).

The sooner this change is approved:

   - the less features will be tagged with the current golf_cart=* tag
   - the less issues we'll run into in the future about mappers being
   confused about why two proposals approved about a year between each other
   use different terminology

I'm not really sure how to write up a depreciation schedule but what you
described sounds good to me.
Could you edit the proposal yourself and add what you described Brian?

*Also lol:*
[image: image.png]

lectrician1 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1>