Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jan 3 15:42:21 UTC 2021

Jan 3, 2021, 02:39 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:

> So, if those still remaining bits get tagged as =abandoned, is something going to complain that you have disconnected sections of abandoned railway?

Hopefully not, as based on a description this tagging would be correct.

Plenty of old linear objects is partially fully gone and partially remaining.

For example note https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.08307/19.88623
- Katowicka street is both to Southeast from railway underpass and to Northwest.

Mapping connecting section would be 100% incorrect as nothing remained from it,
everything was obliterated by railway construction (similarly, former pedestrian
overpass at this spot that I still remember is also not mappable anymore)