[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:55:15 UTC 2021

Thanks everybody for your votes so far, & extremely valuable comments -
I've personally learned a lot from the process, & have a much better idea
of your expectations.

Voting is still open till tonight (24:00 UTC 3 Jan) & is very close at the
moment, so if you haven't yet voted, please visit
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Rescue_Stations & try
to do so.

Thanks

Graeme