[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:26:28 UTC 2021

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 13:06, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> While voting may appear close on a 50% pass ... the voting on proposals is
> some what higher ... 74%.

Thanks.

Yes, I was aware of that %.

Can you confirm that I'm counting it properly?

" *at least 10 votes with more than 74 % approval*". Currently 10 yes, 5
no, & 3 abstain = 15 votes. 74% of 15 = 11.1 yes votes required so it
appears that there's only 1 vote in it?

How do we usually count votes? To the decimal point? Rounded up or down?

Going forward if it is rejected?

> Do one proposal for one value and see how that goes?

If it is, I'll work on individual proposals for each suggested change.

Thanks

Graeme