[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 04:15:08 UTC 2021

On 4/1/21 2:26 pm, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 13:06, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com
>
>     While voting may appear close on a 50% pass ... the voting on
>     proposals is some what higher ... 74%.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Yes, I was aware of that %.
>
> Can you confirm that I'm counting it properly?
>
> " /at least 10 votes with more than 74 % approval/". Currently 10 yes,
> 5 no, & 3 abstain = 15 votes. 74% of 15 = 11.1 yes votes required so
> it appears that there's only 1 vote in it?

1 more yes vote =

74% of 16 = 11.84 reject. Another?

74% of 17 = 12.58

74% of 18 = 13.32

74% of 19 = 14.06

74% of 20= 14.8

74% of 21 = 15.54

74% of 22 = 16.28

74% of 23 = 17.02

and so on

  for 5 no to = 26% or less there needs to be at least 20 yes votes ..
so 10 more needed.

> How do we usually count votes? To the decimal point? Rounded up or down?
74% is the minimum .. so 73.999% = reject.