[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Jan 4 07:48:26 UTC 2021

Jan 4, 2021, 04:26 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:

> On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 13:06, Warin <> 61sundowner at gmail.com> > wrote:
>

>> While voting may appear close on a 50% pass ... the voting on      proposals is some what higher ... 74%.
>>

> Thanks.
>
> Yes, I was aware of that %.
>
> Can you confirm that I'm counting it properly?
>
> " > at least 10 votes with more than 74 % approval> ". Currently 10 yes, 5 no, & 3 abstain = 15 votes. 74% of 15 = 11.1 yes votes required so it appears that there's only 1 vote in it?

No, as 11 yes and 5 no is 68.75% approval then it is also not sufficient.

You would need 15 yes voyes with 5 no votes.

> How do we usually count votes? To the decimal point? Rounded up or down?

De facto rounded up. If you need 100.1 yes votes and you have 100 yes votes,
then support is insufficient.

>> Going forward if it is rejected?
>>

>> Do one proposal for one value and see how that goes?
>>

> If it is, I'll work on individual proposals for each suggested change.

In general next step is to either change something that was opposed,
or split proposal into independent parts (if possible)
.