[Tagging] Order of parts of keys / Suffix, Prefix, Namespaces

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Mon Jan 4 09:34:14 UTC 2021

On 03.01.21 20:40, Yves via Tagging wrote:
> piste:type, piste:grooming etc... are also exceptions.

Hi Yves,
where do you see an exception? I checked the list of tags in use:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=piste

All of these tags fit into the "key:subkey" scheme. There might be an
exception if someone starts to use the :left/:right scheme on the tags,
and defines the order to be piste:grooming:left instead of
piste:left:grooming.

I only found one minor exception, that is piste:lanes that uses 'lanes'
as a subkey and not a lanes suffix.