[Tagging] is explicit segregated tag needed on all ways allowing cyclists and pedestrians?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Jan 4 10:12:52 UTC 2021

Jan 4, 2021, 10:06 by dieterdreist at gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>

>> On 2 Jan 2021, at 21:45, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> In some parks rules, including "no vehicles, except bicycles" are signposted.
>>

> this would be bicycle=designated, not?

I think that bicycle=yes is correct here.

It is signposted as in "there is an information board with park rules,
one of them is 'no vehicles except bicycles'"

It is not signposted with traffic signs such as
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ci%C4%85g_pieszo_rowerowy.jpg

In general "no vehicles, bicycles exempt" when stated with
traffic signs is also tagged as vehicle=no bicycle=yes in Poland
rather than as bicycle=designated - and it seems correct to me
( https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Zakaz_wjazdu_-_nie_dotyczy_rower%C3%B3w.JPG )