Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:01:34 UTC 2021

There is also the corresponding Wikipeda article for this line: Wolverton
Newport_Pagnell_line.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverton%E2%80%93Newport_Pagnell_line>

In this specific case it looks as if the entire length of the former
railway has been converted to a foot-cycle-bridle path. You may want to
create cycle route if its signposted, and then put into the description
that it corresponds to this former railway.
Note that the western part of it is part of the National Cycle Network
Route 6.

Volker