Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:25:49 UTC 2021

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 22:08, Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com
>wrote:

What about when the alignment of the former railway is now going directly
> through someone's living room?  Would that be acceptable to determine via
> imagery?
>

>From aerial imagery alone, you cannot tell that the alignment passes
through the living room, only that it passes through the building.
It might be a tunnel=building_passage (I've mapped several of those
around here, although none has been for a former railway).  It almost
certainly isn't a building passage, but you cannot tell that from aerial
imagery alone.

--
Paul