Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:23:21 UTC 2021

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 08:08, Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What about when the alignment of the former railway is now going directly
> through someone's living room?  Would that be acceptable to determine via
> imagery?

Not sure which room it was, but here's a railway line that trimmed the back
corner off a house!

Have a look down the bottom of the page at
https://www.deeside-railway.co.uk/servicesdir/line2.html

We were watching this on TV (
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/k7wyg5/walking-britains-lost-railways--s2-e4-aberdeenshire/)
only a few months ago. Most of the line is now abandoned, but the
alignment, cuttings & so on are all still in place, some bitumen, some
gravel.

Thanks

Graeme