[Tagging] Grouping buildings together using relations

Eric H. Christensen eric at aehe.us
Tue Jan 5 00:12:47 UTC 2021

After reviewing the wiki page[0] regarding the types of relations, I'm not seeing a solution for what I'm trying to do.

In an effort to make it easier to maintain several libraries that are all in the same system and share much of the same information (like opening_hours), I want to group these together in a relation so when these commonalities change it makes it much easier update and keeps the entire library system up to date.

Is there an appropriate way to do this in a relation, today?

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Types_of_relation

Thanks,
Eric