[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:15:36 UTC 2021

Voting closed with a total of 10 yes votes, 5 no votes & 3 abstain = 66.6%
approval so proposal rejected.

Once again, thank you to everybody for your comments & support - I've
learned a lot from my first actual proposal!

Don't worry, the proposal is not dead! I will be separating it all into
individual features, rather than one lump, & putting it all back up again
:-)

One question, though.

Part of the proposal was to change the heading of that particular section
of the Emergency page, from "Other Stations" to "Rescue Stations"

Does a simple change of wording like that require a full RFC & vote?

Thanks

Graeme