Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 5 09:23:30 UTC 2021

In some cases it can be, for example, if there is a huge open pit mine at a given location.

Or other feature that ensured that everything existing earlier was utterly obliterated.

But for example, overgrown railway tracks that are still there may be missed even
from high quality aerial imagery.

Jan 4, 2021, 22:54 by dieterdreist at gmail.com: