[Tagging] RFC 2 - addr:interval

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 5 17:32:12 UTC 2021

Solution for queens is actually quite simple to do automatically. Make a overpass query that finds all objects in with the "nycdoitt:bin" key and hypens in the housenumber.

Then simply add addr:interval=no

Make sure you get community approval obviously.

IpswichMapper
--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

5 Jan 2021, 17:11 by jmapb at gmx.com: