[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:35:58 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 5 Jan 2021, at 20:24, Tomas Straupis <tomasstraupis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Voters should also have practice - requirement for voters to have
> mapped say at least 100 000 objects and have mapped for at least 2
> years (this would have eliminated some infamous low quality
> proposals).

can you give an idea how many people are meeting this criterion
compared to how many miss it? I think it isn’t completely unreasonable to require some mapping experience, but these numbers seem they might make voting a thing for a small selected group (just an impression, not based on numbers). A “mapped object” means a node part of a way is counted or just the way?

Cheers Martin