[Tagging] converted_by : discardable ?

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 20:02:27 UTC 2021

JOSM currently discards this tag, [https://josm.openstreetmap.de/browser/josm/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/data/osm/AbstractPrimitive.java#L736<https://josm.openstreetmap.de/browser/josm/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/data/osm/AbstractPrimitive.java#L736>], but iD doesn’t [https://github.com/openstreetmap/id-tagging-schema/blob/main/data/discarded.json].

--
Andrew