[Tagging] >74% was: Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:10:49 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 5 Jan 2021, at 19:52, Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We might even consider raising that threshold to 10 or 15, given that the mailing list and forums are much more active these days than when we came up with those numbers.

I’ve been active in tagging discussions for some years and cannot share this observation. There’s more or less the same number of people active on the mailing list and forums, maybe even less than 10 years ago. 8 or 10 required yes votes are ok, but 15 would probably mean that some  proposals would be rejected just because they missed the quorum, especially when it is about a not so popular niche tagging question.

Cheers Martin