[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 6 09:32:34 UTC 2021

On 2021-01-06 10:21, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:

> Jan 6, 2021, 10:04 by colin.smale at xs4all.nl:
>
> On 2021-01-06 09:51, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:
> Again: please stop constantly insulting people.
>
> I don't see this as an insult to the people, but as a criticism of the system.

"random few people who do not understand what they are deciding"

"HUGE problems with not necessarily newbies, but people who
have no clue in Cartography, GIS or IT, and still are making high
impact decisions"

I would consider it as insults.

I see it as a statement of fact. Look at the process, not the people.