[Tagging] Statistics on approved proposals

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:28:49 UTC 2021

It is not "hard", it is just a matter of spending the time manually
compiling the data, as the wiki format of the votes have changed over the
years.  So it requires browsing each page[1] and writing down the vote
results (and in some cases, counting up the votes if they weren't
tabulated).  Also, this would not capture cases where an initial version of
a proposal was rejected, and then it was re-worked and later approved.  It
would also not capture cases where an initial version was rejected, and the
author brought it back to an RFC state and abandoned it.  Whereas, it is
generally reliable that when someone gets a proposal approved they'll
change the status to "approved".

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_with_%22Rejected%22_status