[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Martin Machyna machyna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:40:54 UTC 2021

I think great would be if the voting process got integrated directly into
osm.org account. Then when a vote is started all eligible users would get a
private message with the announcement (should be able to turn that off in
preferences), which often gets forwarded to the user's email as well. No
one can then complain that they didn't know about the vote and would reach
far more community members then this hidden mailing list.

This way the vote can also be made anonymous as any other ballot where
voters don't see results until the end of the voting period.

I'd be even willing to donate some cash to whoever is willing to code this.

*Brian M. Sperlongano* zelonewolf at gmail.com