[Tagging] RFC 2 - addr:interval

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Wed Jan 6 18:13:35 UTC 2021

1) witch osm object ? I'm looking for real issue, not theoretical.

2) one object with number from 1 to 31 exist or it's tagging error ?
fetching some items from https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/125J
i currently only find tagging error like
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/97836854

3) *if* it exist, explicit listing odd numbers from 1 to 31 avoid to be
unclear. so by not using intervals in addr:housenumber, this exemple
isn't a problem.

so i'm still looking for reals exemples that can't be fixed with
addr:housenumber without addr:interval