[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:58:35 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 6 Jan 2021, at 13:48, Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I dislike the fact that RFC and voting announcements are mixed with general discussion on the tagging list.  I think many people prefer not to subscribe to the list because it is high volume, but would be interested in subscribing to a list that only has RFC/vote announcements.  I would be in favor of a separate mailing list that people could subscribe to for just those announcements.

+1, although the RFCs are explicitly thought for encouraging discussion (which you should ideally follow if you are going to vote), so there is a potential for occasional high volume discussions also with a dedicated RFC-“announcement”-list (many RFCs create few to no email comments but a few “compensate”)

Cheers Martin