[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Seth Deegan jayandseth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:07:49 UTC 2021

> What are you using to read mail?

Gmail

>  In comparison, it's much harder to "reply" on a wiki than to reply to an
> e-mail.

Which is why I'm proposing adding this extension to the wiki
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Wiki#Add_Structured_Discussions_.28Flow.29_Extension>

Anyway, I'm not sure this matters, as the current situation is that *both*
> are used for proposal discussions.

This matters because I want to stop proposals discussions on the mailing
list and limit it to Wiki Talk pages, as I described in my 2nd-last very
long message (which I'm not sure you read).

lectrician1 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1>