[Tagging] maxspeed:signed=no - new proposed tag

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Jan 8 22:26:04 UTC 2021

Of course, I do this as I know that "as I built it to 85% or greater, I and others (or even others alone) can build it to 100%."

Doing so is "as straightforward for others as it was/is for me" as in "I drove by here and punched a button on my device 17 times, I and/or somebody else can do so for the last three to get the completeness to 20."  That's a lot of words for "and others or others and I can get it to 100% straightforwardly."  In my experience.

And that's how OSM works.  And has.  And shall, I think.  I'm simply pointing out what I experience.

SteveA