[Tagging] Grouping buildings together using relations

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:20:47 UTC 2021

I agree that "tying together" two corresponding bus stops for opposite
travel directions with site relation is a somewhat stretched interpretation
of the site concept, but tying together library branches or university
institutes is much more in line with the site concept and should simply be
described on the site relation wiki page, as it seems to be in reasonable
use. This would help many mappers who are still looking for a tagging  to
"tie together" such distributed institutions in OSM.
(disclaimer: I have never used a site type relation for a library or
university, nor for twin bus stops)