[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tailing ponds

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jan 10 02:45:35 UTC 2021

landuse=industrial industrial=tailing_pong makes sense for general area
(better than say landuse=landfill), but we need also tagging for flooded
area inside

See for example mapping and aerial of
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.5116&mlon=16.1944#map=14/51.5116/16.1944

>From examples also
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Wheal_Jane_settling_pits.jpg
has mappable settling pits in addition to general area.

Also in case of
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:B%C3%BCtzflethermoor_Rotschlammdeponie_Luftaufnahmen_2012-05-by-RaBoe-478-1.jpg
industrial area is larger than liquid storage.

Jan 10, 2021, 03:33 by zelonewolf at gmail.com: