[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:36:37 UTC 2021

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 at 12:04, Minh Nguyen via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> > Tags in use include healthcare=radiology - though this is a bit
> > ambiguous - perhaps amenity=medical_imaging or
> > healthcare=medical_imaging is clearer?
>
> Something with "medical imaging" in it sounds reasonable.

Yes, I'd go for healthcare=medical_imaging sub-tagged imaging=xray / CT /
MRI / nuclear etc

We actually have a local practice, South Coast Radiology, that has been
operating since they only had x-rays, but now offers everything.

Thanks

Graeme

PS to Mateusz

I'm surprised at that one - every dentist I've ever been to did their own
x-rays!