[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 12:46:34 UTC 2021

Well, in town centre of Milton Keynes, we have a stand-alone diagnostic facility, just behind a supermarket, on the ground floor, below some flats, so nowhere near the hospital....
https://www.inhealthgroup.com/location/inhealth-diagnostic-centre-milton-keynes/

...which provide CT Scans (a form of X-ray), MRI, Ultrasound and "DEXA Scan" (Dual X-ray Absorption scan for bone density, apparently)
They are a private company, but  relative of mine was sent there by the NHS, who picked up the bill.
Regards,Peter