[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:12:10 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 10 Jan 2021, at 12:44, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Radiology is about using invisible rays (X-Rays, radio waves from nuclear
> magnetic resonance, ultrasound, etc.) to look inside patients.

I admit I have recalled this incorrectly, I had thought of a specific hospital where I knew that different methods from this list where located at different sites, but after checking their homepage I just found out that nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance are all under the radiology department (there is also a section „diagnostic and interventional radiology” on the same level)

Cheers Martin