[Tagging] tag for wards was: Deprecate healthcare=centre

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Sun Jan 10 14:22:52 UTC 2021

healthcare=hospital_ward ?

When looking into it, I think we need to look into hospital departments
at the same time, which might be slightly different than the wards.

I.e. a hospital could have wards 1, 2, 3, and one for patients paying extra
for hotel-like service, while the oncology department typically uses
beds in ward 1+2, the traumatology 2+3, and all have some patients in the
expensive ward.

healthcare=hospital_department ?

tom