[Tagging] healthcare=sample_collection

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:37:38 UTC 2021

What are these places like?
Do they only collect samples that you "produce" yourself (stool, urine) or
are these places where a nurse takes your blood samples?
Are they named or are these a kind of refrigerated letter boxes.
Sorry if these questions appear silly, but I don't know what you are
describing. I am used to biological sample collection being an accessory
service within other types of healthcare places: hospitals, clinics, ERs,
medical centres, doctors', ecc

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>