[Tagging] landuse=depot?

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Jan 12 01:57:36 UTC 2021

Florian, thank you.  You amplify my disdain of using landuse for more than broad brush strokes.  I might imagine something sub-tagged with a deep stack of values, but I would hold my nose the whole way through it.  How OSM means landuse=* should have a sparse set of keys, it is a thorny issue.  I think if we can keep it to the LOW dozens, humanity and OSM will be OK.  More than that, hmmm, look out.  Just my opinion.  I don't think we want to add values to landuse=* if we can help it.