[Tagging] Fw: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:04:07 UTC 2021

On 14/01/2021 09:33, Richard Smits via Tagging wrote:
> Not a single response since I posted my RFC here... :(

Which presumably ought to be telling you something?

 From the lack of response, I suspect that not many people have waded
through the wall of text at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:smoothness#Making_smoothness_more_verifiable
.

Currently https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:smoothness is
exemplary for its brevity as a wiki page - a simple table with a
one-line description and a picture, with a note below that describes how
to interpret that.

It is not clear what you're planning to replace the page with (if it's
the wall of text on the discussion page that would surely be a bad
idea).  Perhaps create a "key:smoothness" page underneath your own
username in the wiki and have people comment on that?

Best Regards,

Andy