[Tagging] Fw: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:31:52 UTC 2021

Okay, I did have a look.

The values are qualifications from a certain point of view. To me, even
impassable does not look impassable with the right wheels. I have actually
seen mountainbikers pass sections I could hardly pass on foot. They said it
was actually easier on the right wheels.

A more detached qualification would be better, I think. It would still be
hard to define the values exactly, but it's better to say "you need tractor
wheels" than "absolutely horrible from a city bikers point of view".

Peter Elderson