[Tagging] Fw: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:48:55 UTC 2021

Am Do., 14. Jan. 2021 um 11:34 Uhr schrieb Peter Elderson <
pelderson at gmail.com>:

> Okay, I did have a look.
>
> The values are qualifications from a certain point of view. To me, even
> impassable does not look impassable with the right wheels. I have actually
> seen mountainbikers pass sections I could hardly pass on foot. They said it
> was actually easier on the right wheels.

and then there are and will also be likely more walking vehicles, which can
still take a path like in the picture, but also they have their limits
(although maybe "smoothness" is not the right key to distinguish "climbing"
from walking).

Cheers
Martin