[Tagging] RFC 2 - addr:interval

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:01:10 UTC 2021

Ah, that's another can of worms....
In my inline expression scheme you could add the option with the range
qualifier:

addr:housenumber=1-3(1*)

The combination of one hyphen and the closing round brackets means it's a
range.
Start is before the hyphen;
End is between the hyphen and the round bracket
The interval is between the brackets
the * means there can sublettering.

Any more cases?

Peter Elderson