[Tagging] Deprecate healthcare=centre

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:31:39 UTC 2021

Am Do., 14. Jan. 2021 um 23:45 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> Yes, I responded to your example. You said it was 2 different features in
> 1 building:
>
> 1) An imaging center, with MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-rays - this would be
> healthcare=medical_imaging (a rare tag but needed)
>
> 2) Was a "Poliambulatorio (cardiologia, dermatologia, gastroenterologia,
> medicina estetica, ortopedia, otorinolaringoiatria ecc.), check up, day
> hospital (no overnight beds)"
>
> It sounds like you thought that could be amenity=clinic. And
> "poliambulatorio" is translated as "Outpatient clinic" online, so that
> makes sense to me.
>
> Is that not correct?

This is also my interpretation (although there might be objects which
combine the functions of a poliambulatorio and those of
healthcare=medical_imaging. I guess we could solve it with a simple rule,
like tag what it mainly is and add the other functions as properties, maybe
preferring clinic over medical_imaging if both are similarly present?

Cheers
Martin