[Tagging] pattern, location for relation proposals

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:10:44 UTC 2021

Hi, Richard:

Did you consider using type=site for racing circuits? [1]

The site proposal was put in a similar wiki as yours [2].

If you give more info on what would those 2 subtype relations be, we
might figure out what the best solution(s) could be? Many well
established relations have actually subtypes or sort of. For example,
the type=boundary is further subcategorized with boundary=*, or the
type=route with route=*, etc.

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:site
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Site

O 15/01/21 ás 16:56, Richard Welty escribiu: