[Tagging] pattern, location for relation proposals

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Jan 15 19:45:48 UTC 2021

On 1/15/21 2:25 PM, Stefan Tauner wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:20:38 +0100
> Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at gmx.at> wrote:
>
>> Sounds to me as if a type=route subtype could make sense.
>
> https://overpass-turbo.eu/?w=%22route%22%3D%22raceway%22+global&R has 5
> usages around the globe (one is obviously not fitting).

route=raceway would be the way i would want to go. i'd be quite happy
to convert all of the type=circuit relations i've entered in both OSM
and OHM over.

on the other hand, type=circuit is a defacto usage at the present time
and i'm not the only one who has done so.

richard
rwelty at averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
 Java - Web Applications - Search