[Tagging] Street and Sub-Street in Address Tagging

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 02:03:09 UTC 2021

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 00:53, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Would it work using Bar Cottage 1 & Bar Cottage 2 as building names,
> leaving the address just as Foo Road, Smallville?

Some of them have house names as well as numbers.  Some of them
have a house name but do not display a number.  Some have a number
but not a name.

Roby, 1 Rock Terrace, Quay Street, Cardigan.
Maes yr Haf, 2 Rock Terrace, Quay Street, Cardigan.
Brynheulog, 1 Rock Terrace, Quay Street, Cardigan.
Brynteg, 1 Rock Terrace, Quay Street, Cardigan.
5 Rock Terrace, Quay Street, Cardigan.

Don't ask me which one didn't display a number, it was a long
time ago.  It was one in the middle, though.  It was clear it had
a number and what the number was.

--
Paul