[Tagging] Street and Sub-Street in Address Tagging

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:53:49 UTC 2021

Hmm... historically Nederland did have common lands  e.g.
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compascuum_(gebied) .

I think lots of buildings in Nederland have official names, but addresses
with house numbers have been generally allocated even to garage boxes,
lighthouses and water towers.

Even if nobody knows the official address, it's there, somewhere. For the
mailman and the taxman, I think.

Peter Elderson