[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Military Bases

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:44:02 UTC 2021

It gives me great pleasure to advise that voting closed with a result of 18
yes, 6 no = 75% approval, so the proposal is accepted.

Thank you all for your support & valuable comments. Those who expressed
concerns, please don't worry, I will be taking them into consideration
during clean-up & creating the actual page.

One thing with regard to the vote did concern me though.

I noticed that two of the No votes came from people with no User or Talk
pages (& yes, I know they aren't required - I only created my own a few
weeks ago!), however, it also appears that neither of these people have
ever mapped in OSM?

I saw reference recently with regard to names being created purely for
voting purposes in the past, so it appears this may still be happening?

Is there anybody that this should be raised with, the DWG perhaps?
Thanks

Graeme