[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Military Bases

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jan 17 10:32:20 UTC 2021

Jan 17, 2021, 00:44 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:

> I noticed that two of the No votes came from people with no User or Talk pages (& yes, I know they aren't required - I only created my own a few weeks ago!), however, it also appears that neither of these people have ever mapped in OSM?

Have anyone asked them about their OSM accounts used for mapping?

Via user talk page or via comment on vote page?

If it is not recommended already we should recommend to use

- the same username on wiki and for OSM user account (much better solution)

- or create user page on wiki that mentions OSM user name and
add link to Wiki account on their OSM user profile (to avoid someone
just pointing at random OSM mapper)

Ideally the same account would work for both OSM mapping and
for OSM WIki, but we need some workaround for now.