[Tagging] noaddress=yes and (possibly) implicit buildings

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Sun Jan 17 20:03:22 UTC 2021

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 20:54:44 +0100 (CET)
Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> "signage on the ground and official database conflict each other"
> seems to qualify as unclear case to me.

But it isn't unclear for anybody - not for the post man, nor any other
deliver services, or the residents, or any other locals; only for
people blindly following rules. Sometimes the on-the-ground rule is not
applicable but one has to rely on local knowledge and one's brain.