[Tagging] Miniature railways and park trains

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:43:16 UTC 2021

I think the two things are very different

The miniature trains are an attraction  in itself, with, in most cases no
transport aspect, and the are miniature railway rails, sometimes
steam-operated, if you are lucky.

The second one is a small road train for passengers on car wheels. Most of
them come from one single ,manufacturer: Dotto Trains
<https://www.dottotrains.com/en/> in Castelfranco Veneto (close by to where
I live). The Dotto trains have no rails.

The first type could be tagged as railway, the second one often as bus
route.

Virus-free.
<#m_5175268999576279101_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>