[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:01:07 UTC 2021

My opinion is that

information=street_plaque + inscription=* is the best suggested option,

as those plaques main purpose is to inform people on the name of the
street, and the rest of the information is not as important. They are
not a memorial in themselves, but just additional information about the
biography of the person named in the street. In fact, if we consider
that a memorial, then all streets with the name of a person would all be
a memorial, wouldn't they?

My only doubt is that information=street_plaque could be used to map all
street plaques we find, and I don't really know if it would be wise to
populate the map with millions of street plaque nodes, unless we suggest
to use them only in the cases António is asking about.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 18/01/21 ás 03:53, António Madeira escribiu: